Visiting the oldest Medieval Citadel in Romania
# our offer
We recommend that you reserve a day for visiting Sighisoara, the oldest Medieval Citadel in Romania. We ensure your transport during the day and the lunch meal served in one of the best restaurants in the city.
# about Sighisoara
A short description for Sighisoara: tight little streets, old houses with thick walls, small windows and big wooden gates, shady courtyards, mistery, dark tunnels, wooden stairs, towers and defensive walls.
The story says that Vlad Tepes was born in Sighisoara and he spent there the first years of his childhood. There are many and mysterious stories about king Tepes and there is the citadel, there are many people willing to narrate.
# turist attractions
- the Clock Tower is 64 meters high and it was built in XIV-th century
- the Ironsmiths’ Tower was built in 1631
- the House of Vlad Dracul, the father of Vlad Tepes
- The Saint Joseph’s Roman Catholic Church built in 1894
- the Covered Stairway has 176 stairs and it was built in 1642.